In light of the growing Coronavirus Pandemic I want to update you on our plan for going forward as the church. At this point in time the Ontario Government has called a for an immediate suspension of gatherings of 250 people or more. As this criteria does not apply to us at this time, we feel to go forward as usual “with safety precautions” in holding our Sunday Services. We will fully honour and comply with government mandates should they change in the days ahead. God has given us a mandate for these days and so we invite you to read the guidelines below and make your decision in regard to your attendance. (We will further update you regarding HOHP daily Worship.)
- Please pray for this virus to end and for those suffering from this illness or who have been isolated as a result. Also pray for the health care workers dealing with this pandemic and for those working to develop a vaccine.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the church entrance where a greeter will offer you the opportunity to use as you enter.
- While this goes against our desire to love one another, please refrain from hugging and handshakes for the next while as we seek to protect and limit any unnecessary spread of the illness.
- If you are feeling unwell especially if you have a fever/cough please stay home and take the time to rest and recover.
- Please be diligent in washing your hands and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- If the situation worsens or becomes more prevalent in the Niagara Region we will take further action at that time.
- Contact Telehealth Ontario if you have any questions or concerns regarding your health. (1-866-797-0000)